In supplying staff to projects in the Australian Iron Ore mining industry, we were fortunate enough to be exposed to a new level of safety we've since vowed to implement in our systems back home in Victoria. Borrowing heavily from the "Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations 1995" (Available here) We're among a select few leading companies implementing ground-breaking, miles above standard domestic building industry safety procedures. By having works extensively covered, we ensure no injury to staff, public, and others, as well as zero LTI - allowing for our signature streamlined customer experience.
Our Leading project safety systems are efficient, effective, Precise and provide peace of mind to all.
Our employees undergo competency based & internal gap training in
- Safely working at heights (RIIWHS204D - High Risk license)
- Operation of Elevated Work Platforms (WP - High Risk license)
- Creating and implementing safe work environments
- Establishing precise site specific emergency rescue plans
- Multilevel risk assessments
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Job hazard analysis (JHA)
- Safe work procedures (SWP)
- Use of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Senior First Aid
- Basic Fire Training